CHECK IF WE BUY YOUR MATERIAL
2. PRICE AND TERMS OF DELIVERY
Please contact a salesperson and set up price, terms of delivery and payment terms.
Contact details of our traders:
From each new supplier we require presentation of appropriate documents proving that he can trade waste or raw materials.
After establishing the details we will prepare a contract – order.
After signing the Contract – Order please, deliver your material. Delivery can be carried by your or our means of transport.
If you deliver by your transport means, please, notify us 24 hour before delivery by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org – if you deliver to our Headquoters in Inowroclaw
email@example.com – if you deliver to our branch in Herby
firstname.lastname@example.org – if you deliver to our branch in Stettin
email@example.com – if you deliver to our branch in Mielec
Please, inform us what you deliver and tell us registration numbers of the truck.
Please, remember that each person who enters our yard must, for their, follow our safety rules.
Scrap yard is a place where metal waste is stored in large piles. There is heavy machinery moving among them. Adherence to safety is the only one, but a very effective mean of preventing accidents. Our rules are introduced for the safety of your drivers and our employees, so we strictly require compliance of them.
SAFETY RULES FOR DRIVERS ON THE YARD:
- maximal speed at the yard is 10 km/h
- one must follow commands of staff of the square and stop at designated place of unloading
- the driver can get out of the vehicle only when wearing reflective vest, protective helmet, long pants and full shoes
HOW YOUR DRIVER SHOULD PREPARE
- the driver must have with him a reflective vest, a protective helmet and full shoes (do not walk around the yard in sandals or flip-flops)
- the driver must wear long pants (short are not acceptable))
If you pick up scrap from you:
- please, give us time for arranging transportation
- ensure loading of material
After delivering scrap to our yard we do a chemical analysis and check whether the contents of the key elements in the supplied metal is consistent with the earlier declaration. The results of the analysis will be presented to you immediately. Uniform material, cut, is examined within the hour. Diversified material, mixed on a trailer requires much more time, because it must be sorted out by our staff. Analysis of turnings usually requires more than one day. Please, discuss the details with your sales representative.
After analysis of your material please, issue a final invoice.